October Senior News
The Jefferson Senior Center is not only a place to socialize
with friends but a center that has programs and services that enhance
the lives of our older population. We are open from 8:30 am –
1:30 pm Monday through Friday. We also have some evening events,
programs and classes. See "On Going Events" in the monthly newsletter.
Programs / Activities
Bingo, Cards, Senior Stretch, Knitting,
Transportation is provided Monday through Friday.
- $1-$2 within the village / $3-$4 outside the village
- Call 24 to 48 hours in advance to schedule a ride.
- (440) 576-9052
Lunch is provided daily by Community Action Agency.
- Meals are served daily at 11:30 am at 104 E Jefferson St.
- Cost is $2.00 Donation if age 60 or older; $5.50 if under 60
- Call 24 to 48 hours in advance to reserve a meal.
- Home Delivery is also available in Jefferson and Rock Creek
- Call Community Action at (440) 998-3244
Senior Services Directory
|Ombudsman / Elder Rights
|Patient Abuse and Neglect Hotline
|Golden Buckeye Card
|Home Energy Assistance Program
|Ohio Senior Health Insurance
|Veteran Service Division